Stripes & Bow

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 Simone - Your Style Architect 1 Comments

Good Tuesday to all of you,

Put up your hands those of you who love the Nautical theme? I, for one, do love this theme so much especially over Summer. The thought of imagining oneself on a junk boat trip or just travelling for the summer holidays to a nice resort or quiet getaway calls for that perfect " nautical" uniform to complete the holiday.

As you would have noticed, am lots into off shoulder tops this season, so here's a take on stripes for this summer. To add a little cuteness to the top, the big bow detail is pretty fun to have - and yes I do know it may work for only some of you but hey, what's fashion without some fun right?







Keeping accessories simple. Check out my lovely new Max Mara leather wedges I got recently at the Max Mara Preview Collection! The knot at the front just screams out "nautica" as well.



Love,
Simone xoxo

Top : Shein.com ( get it here) 
Bottom & Hat : Uniqlo
Bag : Chloe 
Shoes : Max Mara
Ring : MANGO // Watch : Michael Kors

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I love striped clothing items! That pattern is always something that I wear occasionally. I love Shein, Uniqlo and MANGO as brands.

    ReplyDelete