Furry Feeling :: Fur Vest and Leather Pants

Saturday, January 10, 2015 Simone - Your Style Architect 3 Comments

Happy weekend everyone.

Whilst most of us is now back to work and school ( well at least here in Hong Kong), I wanted to share this look with you as it was recently taken over the festive period ( as you can see the Christmas tree in the background). But it's just been so quick and in the blink of an eye the festive holiday season is now over.... so let's try and keep it going for just that wee lil bit more ok?


If you have been following me, this fur vest was a great steal I bought recently from online store CHOIES and my very first post of this vest was pairing it in Fall with a short sleeve tee under it ( check it out here) . This time, I wore the vest over the holiday season again and since the weather got much cooler by then, decided to team it with  leather pants and a turtleneck. Totally added that touch of glamour to a simple fur vest.



Certainly a versatile look to play with, the stud heels and glitter clutch was ideal for this dinner event I was going for, but one can easily rock chic this up with boots and a different bag. You could even trend a statement necklace with the turtleneck. I kept my accessories simple and to a minimal this time.



Many of you would remember this glitter clutch trending in 2013 but I am all about recycling my wardrobe and so this clutch is back out this winter as much as the pair of leather pants.



Hope you like this look and if you haven't yet invested in a fur vest yet, you should ! Have fun trending this look and do watch this space for more exciting giveaways coming your way soon to kick off 2015 with!

Turtleneck : old ( similar here) // Vest : Choies.com ( similar here)
Pants : old- H&M ( similar here) // Shoes : Valentino 
Clutch : old - Foster Bay ( similar here) // Bangle : similar here
Watch : Michael Kors

Love,
Simone xoxo

Get this look for $86+ on Lookastic: Black Turtleneck, Dark Brown Fur Vest, Black Leather Skinny Pants, Dark Brown Sequin Clutch, Black Studded Leather Heeled Sandals, and Gold Bracelet

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. loving this look!! looks good!! I need a nice turtle neck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fur outfit. It comes really nice and fantastic on you.

    ReplyDelete